Monday, July 06, 2009

The Office - Take 2 - Day 11

So, as I left you the office, hallway, and closet were in disrepair. But, aha! On day 11 of this adventure, the closet has been demolished and can now be refilled, even though not yet remodeled. So, SPF started filling in the crawl space first. The remaining remnants of our musical instruments (now on the wall) went in towards the back. Because now they are out to be played!


But there was still a great deal of junk in the hallway that had to be dealt with.


And in the office.


One of the first things that I had to do was anchor this shelf - which was made originally in Indiana to hold all of the CDs that SPF had at the time with some extra space and has now been overfilled twice over, but still holds many - and that serendipitously fits in our closet with the shelf down.


Once it was anchored, I started to fill it up.


All the way to the top!


And then I crammed in everything from the hallway, the office, and everything else that had as of yet been displaced because of my move back down to SD from SB.


Lots and lots of stuff.


And then I cleaned up and was able to get the office back in working order.


Really nice working order.


With access to the hallway and the bathroom and everything!


Ahhh, awesome. An office/spare bedroom with a private bath and a view of the lagoon. Really, I couldn't do better if I were employed. Except for the whole compensation thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home