Monday, August 01, 2005

Feeling Good!!!

So I am in a particularly good mood today, so I thought I would document it. I dropped off some of my latest negatives at the local photo shop for enlargements for an engagement. She is going to use the pictures for her "guest book" like SPF and I did. Meaning, a large matt around three pictures that the guests can sign instead of a traditional guest book.

I also got up early (for me) and started the day off with a mini-regimen designed by Mr. N. It is constituted of sit-ups, push-ups, back stretches (actually added in from my PT days) and stance training. So I accomplished something right off the bat this morning, which added to the general feeling of "mmmmmmmmm" happiness.

Also, tonight is going to be GREAT! I am going to commit to an excellent workout and then try and run through my techniques, forms, and kicks, or at least a combination of some of each.

Also, SPF and I cleaned the whole house this weekend, so it was nice to have a clean place that I left this morning, and will come back to tonight. I dusted the piano about three times and it looks SO pretty.

Oh, and I am happy about the refi check, getting our budget under control, and our anniversary plans of Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, and Magic Mountain!! By the way, JQ and JB, can we spend the night with you on Thursday? I will bring you your New Zealand presents!!

Maybe things are finally starting to look up for us. :) (Everyone who reads this, knock on wood, please.)

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger JQ said...

YES YOU CAN COME!!! I am excited to see you guys again, happy anniversary early - glad to hear about the re-fi check! Go you!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

YAY!! See you soon!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

One of you didn't knock on wood. Fess up, who was it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home