Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm BAAAAAACK!!

Okay, I have been back for a while, but I have been REALLY busy. It's crazy, actually. I have been working to put everything in order from the trip as well as trying to keep myself running (figuratively, not like wamez...) and trying to get back into the swing of things.

Things don't want to be swung.

The most important of these is Kung Fu, which I will attend tonight for the first time in almost three weeks. I am petrified that Mr. N is going to be terribly disappointed, but that is probably because I am disappointed in myself. I did, count them, TWO slow motion kicks the entire time I was gone. I should have done about a dozen a night, for a light workout. Sigh.

It was busy, though, and trying, as you already know. But, hey, I guess this is life as a traveling business person. (I love you Dad. I had no idea.)

Oh, yeah, and I did some product photography for my company yesterday. It turned out okay.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Hmmm. I'm thinking that posting two blogs this close together makes the first not get read. Sad.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger JQ said...

I read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home