Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It's Cold, But the Chicken was Good

It is cold here. It is colder today. Did I mention that they don't insulate their buildings? I don't know why, but it makes it cold inside as well as outside. People wear their jackets all day long.

However, the food is relatively inexpensive (I think, I am still trying to work out the conversion.) I had excellent, top of the line chicken last night for I think $40.00, including a glass of local wine. Really good chicken. The chicken was crusted with Parmesan and heptuleishalksih....something that the waiter told me was high class seaweed. I didn't think such a thing really existed, but it was good chicken, so who am I to argue.

We shall see what today holds. I am going to train my host some more, lunch, undoubtedly, and then we shall prepare for tomorrow's audit. That is if he doesn't want to go gallivanting off and enjoy the countryside some more.

He has some driving issues, but I will try and acclimate. I only feared for my life a few times in the half hour trip yesterday. No problem. Except for the cold.

5 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Sounds delightful! (Not being cold, I kind of hate that. Why no insulation?!) But the chicken. And I actually like seaweed... yum.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Yeah, it was very good seaweed.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger JQ said...

And? How did it go today???

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger JQ said...

I had to call SPF to get the skinny on your activities of late. Thanks SPF! Hope you are well and everything is going okay! And you're not overworked, and that your journey home goes well! Love, JQ

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Okay, okay, new blog posted for your vicarious enjoyment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home