Monday, July 11, 2005

HERE I AM!! HERE I AM!!

Good morning, or afternoon, or whatever the heck time it is where you are. I am HERE!! New Zealand is not nearly as cold as I thought it would be. It is wet, for sure, but the little rain jacket/wind breaker that I bought is working just fine. I bought some internet time from a little juice stand and I have 15 minutes left. It is pretty cool. I think I might come back here at night and blog or email or something.

The flight was okay. It was not a full flight, so I got to stretch out at times. I didn't sleep very well, though, and ended up watching "Crash" and "Hitch" on the way. Crash is something that I am wishing I had seen on a much bigger screen and without the interuptions that occurred at the most inopportune times. Oh well. Ultimately it was an okay flight. If I can find some, though, I am going to buy some Melatonin before the trip back.

SPF - You were right, NZ is at the Southeastern side of Australia. Don't know how I mixed that up, my geography being as good as it is and all.

LOVE YA!!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger JQ said...

YEAH!!! I will check multiple times a day for updates! It's great to hear your happy blog-voice! Enjoy NZ! I wish I was there with you!!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too - trjq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home