Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My sweet kitty baby!!

So....Osiris actually has a urinary tract problem. He may actually still be upset with us and acting out, but the more I think about it, the more I realize his guilty actions when he would pee on something, and his way of running to me when he had as if he thought he could explain himself. I feel REALLY BAD for having locked him in the bathroom to teach him a lesson...

He has kidney crystals. I guess they are a precursor of kidney stones, which I am told is more painful than giving birth (it is women who have done both that have said this.)

WHAT AM I TO DO?!?!? MY SWEET KITTY BABY IS IN TROUBLE!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Oh no! When did you find this out? What can they do - how to treat??? Poor little guy...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I guess we have to change his diet and try to get him to drink more water. Aside from that, it may actually turn into kidney stones, and then I don't know what we would have to do...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home