Monday, May 23, 2005

My Arms Hurt

The tournament was exhausting. Ten times more so than last year. Partially because of the extra events, and partially because instead of no contact sparring, it was LOTS OF CONTACT sparring, which takes more out of you. I didn't medal this year, but I did get through everything, which was my main goal, truthfully. I am sad to have not contributed points to my team, but I think I know what I can put myself through and still come out on the other side. Next year should be much better, especially since I start training for next year tonight at 6:30.

Thanks to Wamez, JQ, and SPF for attending. I had fun. Of course, my arms still hurt.

5 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger JQ said...

You were a raging column of Kung Fu Fire!!!

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had fun. It sounds from jq as if you were wild and crazy! You go, girl! I will have to attend the tournament sometime.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Raging column of Kung Fu Fire?? That would explain the pain...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger JQ said...

I should clarify: Raging column of CONTROLED Kung Fu Fire.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Ahhh, relatively. I need to control my shoulders down, control my stances lower, control my feet into the ground, but then I would be really controlled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home