Friday, May 06, 2005

Moody

I am in a writing mood. That might actually be a good sign, even though I am at work and should probably DO work.

I actually behave REALLY WELL when at my new job. (In terms of not screwing around.) I don't have time to screw around, but now I am in a lull moment and if I work right now, I won't have anything for the next four hours that I have to be here, so a couple of blogs later, I will be in a better position to stretch my workload out for the rest of the day.

It is going to make Monday yucky, though. I hate not having work to do. I hate being idle. All of my projects right now are waiting on other people, so I might just have to start bothering other people. That sounds fun.

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Stephen Covey would say go to quadrant two (important but not urgent). You spend a lot of time in quadrant one (important and urgent). Quadrant two is where you can think, plan, dream, vision, ....

TRJQ

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I love you, but I don't know what you are talking about. Is this a 7 habits thing?

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger JQ said...

How's it going?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I dunno. Okay, I guess. Bad things happen to organic materials when they are under extreme pressure. I am going to turn into crude oil.

Then again, I guess I could turn into a diamond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home