Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Page One Rewrite

I started my page one rewrite of my second book yesterday. So far, it is horrible. I might have to get back into the swing of writing and then start again. That's the bad news.

The good news is, I'm writing again. It has been a long time. Since before the wedding. There was just so much on my mind, and then I was emotionally stagnant because of the old job, but now it seems as though I might be clearing my mind for the road ahead. All of the roads, from corporate life (for now) through creative endeavors. I still need to be a little better about Kung Fu, but aside from that, I am on my way.

There is nothing to do now but start.

4 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger JQ said...

This is GREAT news! I know it's a daunting undertaking, but what I've learned about writing - is that writing is rewriting. I'm so excited for you!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I think deep down I understand that, but it is still scary. And so far not motivating. :(

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger wamez said...

Kick the novel's, uh, behind.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

YEAH!! I'm gonna whip that 80% post-consumer use recycled paper into shape!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home