Monday, April 11, 2005

I Think I'm Done Shopping Now

So, for my new job I have gone CRAZY with shopping. In Vegas last weekend, I went shopping with my sister and my Stepmother and we spent a lot of money. Some of it was gifted, some of it was me, but it was a LOT.

This weekend, my good friend S.A. and I went out and went CRAZY again. She spent all of like $45.00. The goal of the trip, make me look professional and get me long enough pants. (Apparently I am a horrible pant length judger. S.A. is very perturbed by this and insisted that the pants I did end up buying are still an inch too short. Something that I am to rectify immediately. That is, when I stop wearing them today...and get around to it.)

SOOO, I bought a lot more on sale (the Vegas trip was also sale oriented) and some that wasn't, and ended up with a WHOLE NEW WARDROBE!!

This, of course, goes along with the whole new job, the whole new haircut, and the whole new, bright vision of the future.

Keeping in mind, however, that my ultimate goal in life is to be a writer/photographer. I am trying not to lose sight of that.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I meant to call you this weekend - sorry! JQ

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

No worries. I was shopping!!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Remember Enigma America? (if you don't, go to my blog and click on the entry called "Rain Clouds" and check the comments.) He came back. All this time I thought he was a computer program. I think we hurt his feelings... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home