Wednesday, March 09, 2005

U2 Update

So....I do NOT have backstage passes. That was a misnomer. Sorry to raise anyone's hopes. I also will most likely NOT be meeting the band. Another miscommunication. No worries. I still have EXCELLENT tickets and a VIP entrance and a before show party, stuff like that. I guess we get dinner and valet parking and fun stuff like that. Oh, and a goodie bag with stuff that isn't available to the public, so that is cool.

Sooooo, wamez, I will give you back your booklet. Probably can't get it signed. I guess I can take it along anyway and try. No harm in that. Except that I might crush it...we should talk.

So, just thought I would update everyone. I wouldn't want anyone living vicariously through me to be upset about anything.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm sorry you're not going to meet the guys, but the rest of it (valet parking!) sounds blissful!!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger wamez said...

You can bring the booklet if you want. Crushing it need not be a fear. If you feel like it's going to be too much to worry about (sounds like you're going to have a ton of things thrown at you) then leave it at home. No worries.

Sorry you're not going to meet the band but the other stuff sounds great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home