Thursday, March 03, 2005

Annual Review

I have my review in half an hour and I just found out that the one individual I could theoretically have as an underling has been promised to someone else. So, that pretty much solidifies that I am, once again, not going to get promoted. Big surprise.

I did, however, have an interview this week that went really well. It is a good position, it would be supervisory, it would be more than a 20% increase, and it actually sounds really fun.

I am trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, but I would really love this position, and the job description was written specifically for me (because I know the boss) and I am the front runner. That doesn't mean anything, necessarily, but I'll take what I can get.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I WILL COUNT THEM!!! I hope hope hope it goes well for you!!!

I am sorry about yesterday's post - I was thinking of taking it off the blog. I was in a really bad place. It comes and goes... Hopefully it will go soon.

My speech was true. My blog yesterday was reactionary. I'll take it off. Also - you didn't seem like you were taking it to heart! Take care, chica.

I love you!

Jenn Q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home