Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Great Googalie Moogalie!!!

Soooo, as some of you have already heard...

I HAVE A BACKSTAGE PASS TO THE U2 CONCERT TOUR OPENING SHOW IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!

I got it because I am such an outstanding employee. I know that doesn't seem possible having had as many problems with my boss as I have, but I honestly think people have started to tell him that he needs to treat us better. I don't know. I almost quit the other day because he humiliated me in front of a room full of VPs, and the next day he apologized and told me about the "Thank you" ticket for doing such a good job.

This works out well, though, because SPF and I could only get three tickets to the second show, so now JB, JQ, and SPF can go to that and I can meet the band two days earlier. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I could share the backstage pass with JB. They are his all-time favorite, I think. Unfortunately, I don't think I can. But I will try and get something signed for him from Bono or The Edge. JB, do you have any requests?

Oh, and because I am so HAPPY about this, JB, JQ, and SPF, your U2 tickets are on me. :)

Oh, and because I am sticking around at this company until after the concert, I will also be going to Tokyo in April. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger wamez said...

(A) I have a "How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" CD that's begging for an autograph.
(B) Thank you, but I can't let you pay for our tickets.
(C) Tokyo!!? AWESOME.

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nihongogaskoshiwakarimas!

You cannot pay for our tickets. We will riot if you try. We have a special fund for the "when U2 comes a-touring" eventuality.

Congratulations my sister!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

AHHH!! I will not accept this mutiny! Okay, okay, we should discuss. How about splitting the cost? Or, if you like, you can just pay the $50.00 per ticket. I can't argue. I lose. Bummer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home