Thursday, January 06, 2005

Herrrooooo

I haven't blogged for a while and thought that I would drop a quick line. I am actually pretty busy at work preparing for an FDA QSIT Audit which should be a great experience, but very nerve wracking to prepare for.

I am not really doing anything else with my time right now. When I go home I am pretty much done for the day, so you can imagine all the activities that suffer. No Kung Fu, no piano, no writing. I can't even bring myself to hook up the new Xbox and continue my Halo campaign. I am emotionally and physically drained right now. I think the hectic holidays and illness had something to do with that, but I can't seem to shake this funk.

No matter. I am going to try to go to Kung Fu again tonight. I am fairly sure that I will go tonight, but then again I planned on going for the last two nights and didn't.

At any rate. Just thought I would give an update. I will keep updating when I get a chance. Wish me and my company luck with the FDA audit.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the audit! I'm sorry to hear you're still in a funk... Anything I can do to help? Should I leave you alone?

I've got the V script if you want to read it... it's pretty much ready to go (I have tonight and maybe tomorrow morning's worth of polishing and then it's out there, fly little script, fly!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home