Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's all in the Timing

When I say NOW is all you have, I don't mean that you should party like it's 1999, I am still a proponent of forethought and planning, but I do mean that you still have to find joy in your life as it stands now.

As it was said in an interview recently with a man who released some new Princess Di videos "She didn't know she was going to die." (In response to the question of whether or not he felt he was exploiting her.) I think he is probably wrong... I mean we all know we are going to die. But the real meaning to that answer is that none of us, except perhaps Terry Prachet's Wizards, know the time, date, and circumstances of our own demise until such a time, date, and circumstance arises.

The most tragic stories I can think of, and the ones that bother me the most because injustice is my biggest pet peeve, are the stories where someone waits their whole life for one thing to happen and then dies right before attaining it.

Don't let that be you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home