Thursday, November 11, 2004

SO EXCITED!

My company holds an annual golf classic with important customers and suppliers as a bonding experience for all the big wigs.

Yesterday the long-standing photographer for the event canceled. The Marketing guy in charge asked around and somebody knew that I liked photography, so they asked me to shoot it!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!! Of course, I am already on the payroll, so I won't be getting paid, per se, but I do get to spend the day at a golf course and beef up my portfolio. Plus, the next time they want a photographer for something, if they like my work, then they can just choose me!!

We shall see....

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger wamez said...

That's so great. I love taking pictures of people while they're concentrating on other things. This is awesome!

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome opportunity!
JQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home