Friday, October 22, 2004

Cat Update

OQ-F seems to be doing much better. He is eating now, which is big progress. He is still coughing a lot and hacking, but nothing is coming up anymore, which is a REAL relief. He does have to have medicine three times a day, and I have the bleeding scabs to prove it. He is actually pretty talented at squirming out of a tightly held, industrial, thick towel and scratching his oppressor. I am usually the oppressor. SPF isn't as good at capturing and holding him as I am, so I usually am holding him. He then has the medicine administered by SPF. He got so mad the other day he almost got my eye with his claw, which would have been a repeat incident after the run in with LQ-B. I kept thinking of the words "penetrated the full depth of her cornea..." EEEEWWWWWWWW. I now close my eyes and turn my head while keeping a firm grip on the gatito in his thick and easily-escapable towel.

Now that he is home, though, we are all sleeping better. Including IQ-F who has been FREAKING OUT without her older brother around. She doesn't know what to do with herself. I am starting to think that he maybe attacks her all the time because she is just so annoying when she runs around all day. Literally runs. She tears around corners, back and forth, with no apparent reasoning, object of pursuit, or pursuer. It is a very strange sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home