Friday, October 08, 2004

Brooks Instructor

This is a Brooks Institute Instructor. This is who I would be working with.

THIS IS A FREAKING BROOKS INSTRUCTOR.

So the guy's name is Ray Andrews, not Ray Brooks. My paranoia must have made that up. He probably said "Hey, This is Ray from Brooks" and I heard, "This is Ray Brooks and you don't keep me waiting because I am very important and now you have no chance of getting in because I am blacklisting you because you put me on voicemail." I guess he didn't say that after all.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes? Yes? So what happened????? AHHHHH!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Is this a full time program? Would you work and go to school or just go to school? What about the certificate for Auditor - does that happen too or is that over? So many questions!!! JQ

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

So many questions, very few answers.

It is a full time program. Seven weeks on, one off year round. Because of this, you can start the program every eight weeks, and then you stay with that lot of people (barring any change in their schedules) until the end of the three years.

Auditor thing still goes through. That should be here within the next month. If I get that, then I just have to audit once a year to keep it valid. That might be easier said than done in Santa Barbara, but we shall see. Also, it is not difficult to get it reinstated if you let it lapse. The first pass is always the hardest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home