Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Curse of Threes

So everyone knows the superstitious belief that bad things happen in threes.

Tuesday night, one week ago, I locked my keys in my car. I know this sounds funny, but I don't do things like that. It was annoying and took AAA to come and help me out.

Thursday night my starter died in my company's parking lot. We had to leave it there over night and pick it up the next night to get it home. SF then fixed it, thank goodness, so I didn't have to pay for labor, but am still out $300.00.

This morning, SFs back right tire blew on the freeway. Okay, "blew" might be an exaggeration, but it did de-tread and he did have to use his spare. The tire is toast.

So THAT'S IT!!!! No more car crap or I am going to stop being superstitious!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

So I did a spell check before I posted, and found out that I spelled superstitious correctly.

I am so proud of myself. :)

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are the cars doing? -JQ

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Steve is still driving on his spare and mine has gained an attitude. It only starts when I don't have somewhere to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home