Tuesday, September 14, 2004

My Husband is a Hamster

A hamster for the corporate wheel that he works for, that is. The unnamed evil empire has "finalized" plans for him to go away ALL NEXT WEEK starting on SUNDAY on which we were planning to go to the Miller Lite Independence Jam.

Sooooo..... I now have one free ticket to see such bands as FRANZ FERDINAND, the YEAH YEAH YEAH's, the SECRET MACHINES, DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE, and my all time absolute unbelievable favorite of the year MUSE!! This ticket is available to any friend or family member that wants to go with me. If I don't get anyone to go with me, then I will have to go by myself, and that is dumb and dangerous, and bad Kung Fu positioning. AND I WANT TO GO!!! Please, people, have a heart. If one of YOU doesn't go, then I can't go either. :(

I will await your responses...and then call you if I don't get any comments.

JQ - BLOG!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home