Wednesday, September 01, 2004

We Don't Know Your Name

Aloon, Alun, Aroon, Arun.

We don't know how you spell your name, though I am certain it is one of the above listed.

He is an amazing Tahitian that we met in Tahiti. I guess that was obvious. He is an expert spear-fisher, dancer, guitar player, etc.

I don't know why I am writing about him now, but he just popped into my mind and here he is, on the small screen. I will see if I can post a picture of something one of these days. Maybe JB can help. He has posted lots of stuff on his site. I should do that. I should pick my favorite Tahiti pic and post it here for all to see. Now I just need to pick one.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger wamez said...

Let me know when you're ready to post. I can probably help.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Thanks, I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home