Thursday, August 26, 2004

Soft, Fuzzy Demon

So Oggie is a BAD KITTY. Apparently he likes to claw the eyes of his cousins. Bad little nasty hobitses...

On the other hand, beautiful Isis is a bit worse for the wear after her vacation in demon land. (Demon land being proximity with Oggie, but not in any way the care taking or care takers involved!!) I don't think she can take him in smaller spaces like that. She is very jumpy and randomly swipes at him and then runs away with an "Oh sh*t!" look on her face. They fought again last night. I don't know what to do about him. He intimidates her so badly that she doesn't even want to spend time with us anymore. If he comes around, she looks at him and then moves away from us.

What do I do? She is a good kitty, but he is my little dependent baby!!! But he can't go around hurting other kitties!!! Is it crazy to actually be wondering if a cat psychiatrist would be able to help? Don't answer that question...I know the answer, but I am desperate. Poor kitties, all three of them. Poor cousin for the eye pain and lamp shade, poor Isis for the mental and physical oppression, and poor Oggie for being unable to be sociable.

HELP!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger wamez said...

Ooo. I'm sorry about putting them both in the same room. If I had known, they could have gone in different rooms. Dang!

Isis really is a good kitty. She was always hanging out...unless Osiris came around. Why didn't I see it?!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

There is nothing you could have done about it. I would have done the same thing in your shoes.

I will send you guys some cash soon, I promise.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Isis is a great cuddler - I got my cuddle fix with her. Our baby doesn't like to cuddle - unless I'm writing. Then she LOVES to cuddle, can't WAIT to crawl up in your lap - get that pesky lap-top out of the way I want to SNUGGLE...

And Osiris is just a little Lion in a kitty-body. He needs the savage plains. Little lion with a big ruff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home