Monday, July 26, 2004

Creative Update #2

I decided that "Boring Update" was a bad heading.  That just undermines the whole concept of trying to get geared up about creative pursuits.  "Creative Updates" though lackluster in its own creativity, is a better title.

Writing: Nada.

Photography: YEAH!!!  Well, SF and I went out this weekend and got our engagement pictures done.  I haven't seen them yet as we dropped them off last night at 9:30, but I have lots of optimism, which, as some of you know, is a far cry from my normal state of being.  I think some of them will be really nice.  Two rolls of color and one of bnw.  I hope that some of them come out.  If all goes as planned, we are going to have either an 8x10 or an 11x14 framed at the wedding to use instead of a guest book.  (Guests would sign the large matt instead of a book, so that we could have something to hang on our wall forever reminding us that 94 out of the 181 people we invited actually love us.  jk)

Visual arts: Zilch.

Piano: I looked at it the other day.

Kung Fu: Here is the unfortunate part.  One creative pursuit necessitates the lack of another.  I haven't been for four days.  I have a lesson tonight, but I still feel that Mr. N wants nothing to do with me, which makes it hard to find the motivation to go.  If I didn't have a lesson tonight, I probably wouldn't go.  I suppose it is for the best that I do.  Maybe I can see Ms. M.  I gave her green sash present to Mr. R but haven't seen her since.  I hope she got it and that everything went well.  She was going to have like a dozen people there, so I think she was probably covered.  None-the-less, I would love to see if she liked the gift.  (I got her two green, plastic glasses bc she likes champagne (on the run?) and a green lantern action figure.  I thought that was really funny.  I wanted to keep him for myself.) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home