Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Baja Break

I am chomping down my lunch and blogging in-between a day of craziness at work and hopefully craziness at Kung Fu. I can barely keep my head above water right now, but I didn't want to keep my adoring public (all three of you) waiting for a blog. :) I would hate to be accused of not blogging regularly enough.

At any rate, Steve and I got our wedding pictures last night and so many of them are just amazing that we are going to have a hard time choosing. The album holds 50, but we must have picked about three hundred that we loved. This should be interesting. Plus, we paid for one 16 x 20 print, and we have no idea which one we are going to want. I have some ideas, though.

Once the info is available on the web I will post the address so that you can visit if you like.

Creative Updates:

Writing - This is pretty much it.

Photography - I was a little depressed last night at the photographers place, partially because it is always disconcerting to see yourself on film, plus she PROJECTED the images onto her wall for ease of viewing, which is terrifying, but mostly because she has some wonderful work on her walls and I feel inferior. I want to do something well in life. I feel too scattered at the moment.

Piano - My sister is making more progress on this one than I am.

Visual Arts - Don't think I should pursue this one, as it is not really what I am passionate about, nor am I any good.

Kung Fu - First day back I pulled my quad. Then I went back three days later and was okay, though Mr. D was SERIOUSLY peeved about something and it made class terrifying. Monday I pulled my ass, so now I am working through that. It is hard to leave something athletic and try and jump back in. My ass can tell you.

Work Update:
Auditing - I now am pursuing an IRCA certification for Lead Auditing. That would make me more mobile and also very consultantable.

Disaster Recovery - I am going to drown with this one. It is an abandoned, sinking ship and I have been tethered to the mizenmast.

Boss - Interesting situation, I will keep you updated, once I find out who my new boss will be.


2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

husband said...

pulling your ass is probably payback for eating pork butt the other night. even though it was probably the best pork (butt or otherwise) i have ever eaten. thank you, babe. thank you.

"my ass can tell you" is such a funny statement that if it hadn't been the climax of a true story, it would have been worthy of a story created for the sole purpose of uttering those five words at the end.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Interesting theory, but the "pork butt" was actually pork shoulder. Couldn't find any pork buttocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home