Thursday, January 20, 2005

Puffy Puffy Reddy Eyeses

I had too much red wine last night. And a little too much crying. I am feeling very stagnant in life and it is sometimes overwhelming. I must apologize to SPF for having dragged him into crazy, unhappy land. Somehow the whole thing stemmed from CSI? I don't even remember now.

And all my muscles are VERY sore from sparring on Tuesday, so I also feel physically broken. And my leg bruise is no longer cool, but just tender and annoying. Okay, okay, it was never cool, but I can lie and say that it is a Kung Fu bruise to people who don't know.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dear... I am sorry you are so sad. CSI? Hm... Maybe this weekend will give your mind a chance to rest from the thoughts that are getting you down. I don't know - I wish I could help.
JQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home