Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Internet Dream World

So, I found out what the internet is really for the other day.

I had a problem with one of my beautiful new Access 2003 databases and I couldn't get the form to work for me. It was creating quite a problem, and with the time constraints that I am under to get things accomplished, established, and implemented, I was starting to fret. (Just ask SPF, I talked about it in my sleep.)

So I found a friendly little website dedicated to Access advice and answers. I wrote my question, was responded to, answered back, and got my answer all within about thirty minutes.

See, wamez, technology CAN be a good thing.

People are shiny.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger wamez said...

It's a lie.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Sigh. I tried. I will go out and buy you some fire wood...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home