Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hello New Zealand!

New Zealand, I am looking forward to meeting you.

I have all of my paperwork ready at this point. Tonight involves the packing of my clothes and supplies as well as a run-through of the entire trip to be sure that I am not forgetting anything. Anything forgotten will, of course, be remembered and corrected tomorrow.

I am off to L.A. on Saturday for some relaxation time, and then off to NZ at 9:40 Sunday night courtesy of a TWELVE AND A HALF HOUR flight (I am so excited!!)

Anywhoo, I am prepared, I think, and ready to go. Supplier Audits have never scared me, so I am not so concerned about that. Doing five in a row? That is scarier...but oh well. Mostly scary from the "I don't know if I can take this much stress in this condensed amount of time" way.

Anybody want anything from NZ? (Keeping in mind that I can't bring back people...my bag is too small. Besides, I think Viggo left already...)

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger JQ said...

Can you smuggle people INTO New Zealand? I am so excited you get to go! Take pictures. And you should blog from NZ! Blog and tell us all about everything. YEAH!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

No. I just found out they have weight AND total dimension restrictions on baggage. 45" TOTAL (length, height, and width combined) for carry on, 62" for checked. I wouldn't want to squash you. :(

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time down under--stay warm. I was just in Orlando and one of the people I spent time with was my friend Julie and 3 new acquaintances from the big island next door.
You will be a great trainer. I was also talking to a woman whose daughter never wanted to be a teacher because it is too much work. She is a doctor who now trains other doctors. It got me to thinking about daughters and teaching...
I know they will learn a lot from you, I suspect you will learn a lot about you. Enjoy and be aware of what you are learning about yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home