Thursday, October 26, 2006

Week Seven - Part II

Hello again. So yesterday was the last official class of this session. That is six months down, folks. Three sessions out of eighteen. I feel that things are moving really quickly and that I haven't learned enough in six months. Of course I only think like that when I think of it in those terms. It seems like six months is a long time, but it went so quickly!!! Hmmmm.

So I did fine on the final. I missed one of the subjective questions and got the other right, so that's okay by me. I also missed one that I should have known, but I didn't. It wasn't something that I studied, and now I need to study that because it really is something that I should know. I was one of the two people who got the extra credit problem right, so yay!

I also did fine on the Theme Assembly. Instructor's comments "This image is above where a normal 103 student should be." It was the second best comment that he made on anyone's work. The best comment, made to a wonderful woman with a truly amazing image, was "This image is a culmination of everything from the first year, everything from the second year that you will all be doing. This image blows me away."

He was right. It was amazing. Kudos to her. :)

Also, I was not top of the class this session. Missed it by .05. This is good, though. I need a little competition to keep me going. It's really for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home