Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Week Seven - Part 1

Well, I can only tell you what has happened so far, as this is week seven of session three. Monday was pretty calm, we only had the Final, which was 71 multiple choice questions and one extra credit problem worth three points. I think I did well. There were a couple of questions that seemed subjective to me, which is always confusing, especially in a multiple choice question when it seems as though several of the answers could be correct. Very strange. But at least it is done now. I felt prepared, except that I didn't study the stop loss of the 85B and the 80A filters. Drat.

So, aside from that, we were allowed to leave once we were done with the final. I made sure to check my work because there were a lot of calculations and I have a horrible habit of working too quickly and missing vital information. So, seeing as how I double checked each quantitative answer, I think I did fine. Tomorrow is the final critique consisting of the final images for Theme Assembly and any of the extra credit Painting with Flash images that were turned in on Monday. Truth be told, I am happier with my Painting with Flash than with my Theme Assembly, but don't tell anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home