Friday, October 20, 2006

Week Four

I am running out of time. Already at San Juan Capistrano! I must be quick and pack up so that I don't miss my stop. That would really dampen my hysterical mood.

This consisted mostly of Portrait Lighting Patterns, a wonderful assignment where the "Gray Box" is replaced by a remarkably patient classmate. Four lighting patterns that should have gone quickly. The three of us were there for seven hours. I kid you not. Seven straight hours trying to ultimately get four images each. Four of my model, a sweet guy that was willing and able to pose; and eight of me. I was acutally in that horrible posing chair for approximately five of those seven hours. Grr.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger JQ said...

Any good portraits of you? Do you get to keep one? I want to see your current portfolio!!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I got one, but it wasn't so flattering. His idea was realized, I think, but it wasn't a portrait of me, persay, but more of his vision of a lighting pattern. Hard to explain. No images for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home