Sunday, September 18, 2005

It's SOOO Early for You

I would love to call someone and say hello, but you are all asleep. LAZIES!! No, that is okay.

So, MOON FESTIVAL DAY!!! And yet, all rain, no moon. People are very sad. And I am sad because that means I can't go out to the park to practice Kung Fu. But I can still write to all of you and maybe in a couple of days you will read this and write me back!!

I am off to a much smaller town tomorrow, so it should be a very different experience. I may not be able to connect for a week, so I will try and write a lot today to keep all of you occupied for a week. Hmmm. Also, I might try and go shopping. There is shopping nearby without too much rain, though my jeans are still wet from the lunch run. (Literally...the "run" as well as the "still wet.")

I am going to try some Kung Fu in my room. Maybe work myself so hard that I fall asleep in an hour.

Well goodbye, sleepy dreamers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home