Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I woke up in China

Cool. I am very much liking it here, although I am afraid to leave my room. Could be because of the neighborhood, could be because I heard a screaming match between a woman and a man at 4:00 this morning and couldn't get it out of my head that it was a pimp and his "lady." At any rate, I will be forced into the unknown at 1:00 p.m. when I must check out and wait for Goodman to show up at 4:30. I was thinking about looking around for a park so that Mr. N will be proud of me. (Meaning that I not only have to find the park, but practice a form in it.)

Hmmmm. So for some reason I can post blogs, but I can't open them once they are posted or view any of my blogs or my friend's blogs. Could be a China thing. I don't know. All I know is that I will keep posting, but I can't reply to anything yet. I will keep trying, but don't worry if I don't respond.

Took a cold shower this morning, not intentional. I think that is another "feature" of my current accommodations, but not to worry! At least now I don't smell. I don't think.

Have a lovely day, or evening, or whatever time it is for you people. :)

3 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am ready for you to get away from the man-and-woman-screaming-at-each-other hotel and get to a five star, or any number of stars, hotel. Hope you can rest tonight.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

You know, that was not the last time that I heard people screaming at each other at all hours of the night. Hmmm. Maybe it is cultural.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home