Monday, August 22, 2005

Wow, that hurt

So, I had my first migrain. (sp?) I have never had to worry about spelling that before. Migraine? Migrane? I don't remember. I couldn't really read the little bottle that my boss gave me, or the one that SPF brought home. My sight had left me. At least, the peripheral vision, and the whole being able to read thing. So, needless to say, I have not yet finished Harry Potter.

On the bright side, or should I say dark and gloomy side, I slept for two whole days until the pain finally went away. I can say that it is a remarkable feeling to wake up in the middle of the night without pain. I was very thankful at that moment in time.

4 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Does not sound like fun.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

No. I do not recommend it. I especially do not recommend it if you work for a company that does not have "sick days" and you have to spend vacation days in pain.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger The Missus Complains said...

Get a syringe full of Imitrex, the pill takes forever. Give youself a shot along with a tall glass of water and sleep it off. When you wake up, less than two days later. It will be gone.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Eeeeeee....I don't know about syringes...but thanks for the info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home