Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thank You, Sir! May I Have Another!!?

I have gotten back into Kung Fu with a furious purpose. I have been to sparring two weeks in a row (I know, I know, it doesn't sound like much, but it IS for me.) I have also been to class every day this week and done a good deal of practicing on my own. I am starting to return to some semblance of being in shape.

The problem would be the muscle fatigue. I have never had this before. I went to intermediate group on Monday after a long formatting class, and my left arm started to droop after about fifty outward blocks against another student. After class I couldn't lift my left arm. It wasn't an injury, just plain old muscle fatigue. I spoke to Mr. N about it last night and he told me to ask the other students to go easy on me if I started to fatigue.

Problem was, I was the highest ranking student, the smallest person in the class, and the only girl. Was I about to ask anyone to go easy on me? Hell no! Bring it on, baby!!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger JQ said...

Yeah! GO GO GO!!!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I was just now massaging one of my bone bruises. BRING IT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home