Thursday, October 06, 2005

I Was Expecting Locusts

As most of you are aware SPF and I have been having one hell of a year. We have been evacuated from our home due to a landslide, had all of our precious possessions flooded in storage, been made a mockery of by the City and the Media, and lost a significant chunk of property value. I have to admit, I was expecting the raging fires and locusts to come next.

Locusts. Not termites.

We have now been told that our units may be infested and that we may have to evacuate yet again to be tented. I'm sure you all remember the Incident of the Kitties in Los Angeles. We will have to figure that one out. Not to mention the "Emergency Assessment" finances that will be incurred because of this. "Emergency Assessments" that are allowed for in LEGISLATION that must be paid for and dealt with by the already haggard and incompetent HOA. Oh yeah, that means US.

Termites. Unbefreakingleavable.

7 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Only SPF and I aren't the incompetent ones, we are the haggard ones.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger JQ said...

OH NO! Don't worry about the kitties, if we need to we can turn the office into kitty land.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger wamez said...

You are freakin' kidding me.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger wamez said...

Not about the cats, about the termites.

Just to be clear.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

I would understand if you had been freakin' about the kitties, but thanks for the clarification.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger JQ said...

(So... is this what the call was about?)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

What call? I know not what you speak of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home