Monday, October 03, 2005

Back in Black

I am back behind a desk after my three week adventure. No worries, fans! There are plenty of fascinating things that happen every day around here that are blog worthy. But, alas, I am afraid I will lose some of my devoted readers now that my exploits are more...domestic.

But thanks for tagging along! I have recently found that SEVERAL new readers have been given the blog address by other devoted readers, and I would like to say welcome. I will still blog, still post pictures (now that I know how) and still try to tantalize your brain even with my mundane existence. Perhaps I will become a professional blog traveler...hmmmmm.

A SPECIAL BIG WELCOME to A.C.. I hope you know who you are, but I have a tendency not to call people out by name on the blog. Here's a hint, WE WILL TOTALLY BE THERE ON THE 22ND!! WOO HOOO!!!!! That was some of the best news coming back. Saw the invite on the wet bar and I started giggling. I hear that you and I should share some China stories, as you have also recently been abroad.

For the rest of you, I will try to keep it interesting. I lead a relatively ordinary life with the occasional mooncake.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home