Friday, October 14, 2005

Announcement

Okay, so most of you know this already, but I suppose it is time for me to make the formal announcement.

Uhem. They might be starting the wall!!! Of course, we don't know for sure. We may never know for sure. I am not even sure if the "Orange Crane" is more than a decoration. Odd choice, if you ask me, but, then again, Purdue has sculptures that were specifically designed to display different sizes of nuts and bolts for the engineers. I kid you not. It was right outside the photography building. We hated it. Crazy. They did have some awfully large nuts...and bolts, though.

Not what you were expecting to read? Why, I don't know what you mean.

5 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Tease.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! (on the wall of course...hehe)

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Hee hee hee!!! I just don't like to be predictable.

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sneaky, sneaky girl!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Okay, okay, so there might be a bigger announcement on the horizon, but I haven't had a chance to tell everyone in person (or, at least, over the phone) and there are a few others that I need to hit before the blog announcement. T is one of them. So is A.C. Actually, I think that might be it. I will have to think on it and get back to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home