Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Best costume I have seen today: "Corporate Man."
Worst costume I have seen today: "Corporate Man."
Costume I wish I was able to wear to work but can't because I work for some stick-in-the-mud types: "Marie Antoinette."

Saga of the day: All of the pumpkins that I carved with my sister last weekend have melted. Literally. One of them collapsed into his own jowls. It was quite disturbing. Another's teeth molded. He was cool. Actually, cooler with the moldy teeth, added ambiance. The only survivor? The "scared little pumpkin" that was looking in terror at the other three. I am thinking it was a performance piece: "Week of the Living Dead," the pumpkin saga, where the only survivor was terrified of the other three as they sank into their own decay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home