Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Sale Prep - Day 10

I know, I know, I'm the worst!  I promise you, a lot has been happening, so the lack of information is not reflective of the amount of work happening.

Luckily, I know what days we worked and which we didn't, so I have an idea what happened when.  And I will recount that information here.

Day 9 was all us, as was Day 10.  We were less productive, as it was a weekend day, but SPF did manage to finish out the door and we did that last touch painting around the new window sills.

Ultimately, this little area needs a patch, but it is nearly done at this point.

And the window sills turned out so beautiful!  I realize that whoever buys this place won't know the work and love that went into each decision, each detail, but I hope they at least can appreciate how lovely it all is!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home