Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sale Prep - Day 8

Oh, man, I am so far behind!

Okay, for Day 8, a lot more work was accomplished by our amazing painter and his assistant.  LOTS of work well beyond painting - there is dry wall work, texturing, even some grout work is on the horizon.  He's even cleaning up things we did wrong in lives past (cleaning up the overpainted areas on the fiberglass shower surround in the kids room.)  He's awesome.

Some evidence:

Prepping and starting the painting of the wet bar, inclusive of the wine rack, which is built in place and can't be removed for easy painting.


He finished our wall, which now has smoothed joint compound and texture!  It isn't painted yet, obviously, but it is so beautiful!

Prepped the half bath for painting by taking down the cabinet and sink shelf.

Started work on the corner bead and dry wall patching that needs to happen to the kitchen ceiling.  Awesome.  Sauce.

Now, as promised, I will keep actually working on projects as well.  So, this is me clearing off more of my desk, actually putting stuff in boxes, and getting rid of my second monitor.  For those of you that know me, I am not quite certain how I will function without my second monitor, but I'm in staging mode!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home