Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sale Prep - Day 7

Day 7 is when things really picked up.  At this point, I am actually behind in relating the progress, so I will do my best to get a few posts up today to get back on track!

For Day 7, our painter brought in help and the two of them moved through the upstairs like a hot knife through butter.  It was fascinating to watch because they were so effective at what they were doing while also being very fast and precise.  Really amazing work.

I grabbed some pictures of the progress before I went to work.  They had started the prep the day before, with painting the edges near the curtains and what not, as well as starting the painting around the window in the entryway.  The living room is a huge mess, of course, but look beyond it to the wall!


Entryway window:

Detail work around the lower ceiling before the vaulted ceiling begins:

They also did some texturing on the wall where the drywall patch was for the new banister.


When I got back home, holy moly!  The wall up to the vaulted ceiling was done, with two coats, the entry way window was done, the stairway completed, the entire place starting to look more beautiful and put together every minute.  Why are we moving, again?




Again, far be it from SPF and I not to do more work, so he worked on completed his door project by adding in some sealing, expanding foam:




And I tackled my desk so that it could be painted in the very, very near future.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home