Friday, June 03, 2016

Sale Prep - Day 1

The first day of the process involved mostly paperwork and a few walk-throughs.  We hired a realtor (the same one that my Dad recently used to move out here - that's a different blog) and we hired a painter.  We walked through the whole space with each of them (there was a little bit of overlap, actually) and hired them on the spot.  The painter said, "Ok, I'll send you some numbers" and left, and the realtor said, "Awesome, here are about ninety pages of things to sign!"  Yikes.  Different industries, I guess.

At any rate, we were left with two "To Do" lists that we have to attack in the next 45 days.  (You can start playing "Eye of the Tiger" in the background, if you want.)

I will elaborate on the list items as we accomplish them.  I mean, what fun is it knowing what you are going to be reading in the next 45 days?  That's a spoiler.  I respect you more than that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home