Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blather Blather

I pulled "Write" out of the wheel of punishment just now, but I am seriously not in the mood to write. Which is a shame, because I have one chapter introduction to rewrite, one to write from scratch, a book review due, and other articles that I would like to get started in case one particular editor ever decides to respond to my emails. Ever. Even though he said he wanted the articles.

But no matter how I try, I can't focus on any of those things, so I am taking this blog as an opportunity to fulfill my obligation to the wheel of punishment and then I am going to go back to the bowl and pull something out.

Of course, the wheel itself might be mad at me. Yesterday I pulled three tasks but only completed two because I went down to the Community College to shadow my supervisor in a class that she teaches. Which was awesome fun and I'm glad I went. But it took me a really long time to get home because the rain started up again, and I stayed about an hour longer than I intended to at the CC in the first place, so I didn't fold the laundry like I should have. Don't worry, it is only a load of towels, so there is no worry with wrinkles. So I guess I should fold them now. Maybe then I will be freed up to write. I really should. I make almost as much money from writing as I do from teaching, on a good month. On a really good month, I would make almost double . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home