Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Good Morning, I Guess

I am not a morning person. I am a zombie until about 10:00 and would much rather be in bed. I am naturally a night owl. I prefer evening activities and watching the sunset as opposed to getting to bed early and rising with the sun. To me, the sun is a timed thermostat. It goes off at around six and warms up the planet so that by the time I get up I am comfortable with the temperature.

Exceptions to this general rule would be:
1. Ballooning in Abq (requires a prompt 4:00 wake up)
2. Out of town audits, because I hate waiting in traffic more than I hate being up. early.
3. Class. (The dreaded 7:30 has already been promised at Brooks.)
4. Work engagements. This would be every day. This would be especially early today since I need to take a long lunch but still have plans with SPF tonight. I hate that I am here early today and will be here early tomorrow.

I have no idea what the schedule of a photographer is, but I am hoping that it starts no earlier than 10.

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger ears said...

The sun. I'ts like one of those newfangled automatic thermostat thingies. Only older than life itself.

Neat.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you think we know that sunrises are beautiful??? Photographers who get up way pre-sunrise to capture them for the rest of us!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Not me. Besides, it's already been done. You all know what a sunrise looks like. No challenge there. Except, perhaps, the getting up early part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home