Monday, January 23, 2006

Mr. Plumber

So SPF and I have been dragging our feet on the wrathroom project. Stills smells like basement, just ask JB and JQ. But we made some determinations this weekend about what needs to happen to move the project forward. So, I have been given the task of finding a plumber.

Lucky for me, one of the guys that I work with is going through some very traumatizing remodeling and found an excellent, small-job plumber. I asked him if he liked the plumber and he said enthusiastically, "yes." So, I got the plumbers card and number and called him up.

Mr. Plumber was very nice. He listened to what my needs were, asked some pertinent questions, and then very nicely told me that he is currently on a job and cannot stop by until later tonight.

WOW!!! Ummm. I won't be ready later tonight! After a bit more conversation, I now understand that he wants to stop by, see the work, and give us an estimate for the total of the work. Cool. So, by tomorrow I should have an estimate, a timeframe for completion, and a giggly, productive feeling in my belly.

5 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger wamez said...

Sweet.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

Would have been, but Mr. Plumber never called. :( I will have to try back today and see if I can get him to come by this afternoon.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger wamez said...

Not as sweet.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

No. Not as sweet at all. No giggly belly after all.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Moose Tucker said...

So I got in touch with Mr. Plumber and he apologized profusely for not calling me back yesterday. He is set to call me today after work. We shall see!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home