Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Philote Rebound Snap Euphoria

SPF is home!! Yay!! I was lonesome towards the end, but now find myself overcome with a sense of great euphoria. It's strange. I was bubbly and giggly and laughing at the end of work yesterday. Did my colleagues amuse me? Admittedly yes, but the general sense of well-being seemed to come from something else, and the only variable change was the return of SPF.

I am calling it philote rebound snap euphoria. Philote from Orson Scott Card's concept of the tangible representation of connections between people and things, rebound from the fact that our philote had to stretch over two states, snap because when you stretch out a rubberband and release it, it doesn't just go back to its normal state, it snaps first (it is a potential energy thing,) and euphoria because, well, I'm happy he's back.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger JQ said...

Yeah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home