Saturday, August 28, 2010

Office Remodel - Day 2

The office saw less progress on this particular day as we were waiting for the joint compound to fully dry before applying the primer. A couple of missed spots were caught and refinished so that we could have smooth, beautiful walls. Compare this image to the one from Office Remodel - Day 1, where the joint compound has been applied but is still wet. Even without the primer, these walls are starting to look fantastic!


My new office is going to be bright, airy, and lovely. My current office opens out onto the very busy and very loud street, whereas this door opens onto my courtyard garden. I'm very excited to be able to open the door and have a quiet breeze as well as look onto my flowers. I think the cats will also enjoy sitting with me as I work, but not be so worried that I am boring them because they have a wide array of lizards, birds, and bugs to keep their attention from this spot. At least, Isis seems to think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home