Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Refinishing Our Kitchen Cabinets - Day 6

I know it has be a while, sorry. The progress has actually been moving along better than I have been able to blog about it, but I won't ruin the surprise. I'll just try to be more diligent about progress.

After I stained the framing as seen in the last remodel post, I went back and stained once more to make the final color richer. The lighting in here is pretty awful, but you can see the difference between the previous stain (which actually is more of an amber than the greenish yellow it looks here) and the new stain (the deep red.)


As you can also see, the floor is a casualty of this process. Yet another reason that it is important that we pull up the linoleum and replace it with lovely new tile.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home