Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sorry

The following is a recap of true events of the other night.

SPF and I were rearranging the spare bedroom (now the Office) to be a cohesive workspace for me. While cleaning off the bookshelves I found my old Bic lighter.

Me - I love these things, they are so reliable.

I click it a couple of times and a tiny flame ensues. I turn up the flame and a huge flame ensues. Like Goldilocks, I turned it to the middle and it was just right. Until it didn't light anymore.

Me - Hmm. It is making a weird hissing noise.

I click it again and immediately my hand is engulfed in butane-fueled flames. SPF and I both gasped and then furiously puffed and spit at my hand until the flames went away.

SPF - I know you like magic, but that was not cool.
Me - I'm sorry I lit my hand on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home