Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Whole World is on Fire

Before anyone reads this I want you to know that, at this moment in time, I am secure and safe.

However, Santa Barbara, CA is not.

This is the current view from downtown, just north of the post office, the museum, and the courthouse. This is the view looking into the hillside of Santa Barbara, which is strewn with multi-million dollar houses.


For those of you who know Santa Barbara, this is the view from Laguna and Victoria (maybe...) I don't remember which street I stopped at.


These last three are the view from the highway leading to my home. There is no news as of yet if we are in any danger, but from here I can see the moon and the entireity of the fire, so I feel safe for the time being. If there is any sign of danger, I promise I will grab my essentials and leave.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home